How to connect heyday true wireless earbuds
Heyday true wireless earbuds can be connected to your smartphone, laptop, or your iOS devices and gaming console.
If you are connecting heyday wireless earbuds with your iPhone, make sure that you have iOS running 10 or above it.
First of all, you need to turn on the Bluetooth by holding down the power button on the back of the charging case. Make sure that you hold the button for a few seconds until it turns Blue.
- Connect your Earbuds to the charging cable which you can find at the bottom of the left earcup.
- Now, you have to connect the earbuds to the USB adapter.
- Wait for a little time until it gets charged fully.
- When the earbuds are charging, you will see a light blinking.
How to Connect Heyday wireless earbuds to Phone
You don’t have to panic in connecting your wireless earbuds because it is a very simple pairing that you have already done in your life with any of your Bluetooth devices.
- Open the Bluetooth settings in your app.
- Now, you need to open Bluetooth from the settings.
- When you go into your Bluetooth devices, you will see all the devices ready to pair with your earbuds.
- Click on the device which you want to connect with your earbuds with your phone.
- Now, you are all set. It’s time to check out what activities are currently involved and which earbuds are connected and what is their overall status.
- If the turned light is green, your pairing/connection has been successful.
You can now enjoy listening to your favorite song with heyday trues wireless earbuds.
How to Connect Heyday wireless earbuds to computer/Mac
This is a very common Bluetooth setting that you may have already done with any of your devices connecting to your computer via Bluetooth.
(i)Connect Heyday Earbuds to Computer
Before connecting your wireless earbuds with a computer, make sure that you remove them from the charging cable.
- First of all, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- You will observe changing light status from red to white.
- Now, go to the settings of your computer.
- Search for Bluetooth and turn it on.
- You will see different pairing devices from there.
- Connect them with your computer.
|Recommended: Reset Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds|
(ii)Connect Heyday Earbuds to Mac
- First of all, go to the menu bar and choose Apple Menu.
- Chose a System Preference option from there.
- Now, go to the Bluetooth option.
- When your earbuds appear, you can pair them with Mac.
Charging Heyday True Wireless Earbuds
Before you try to connect your earbuds to the device, make sure that you charge them fully.
Make sure that you have placed both of the earbuds in their relative place inside their case. If you can’t observe charging, there is a possibility that they are not placed correctly which caused a connection error of charging plugs with the earbuds.
They emit red light when they are charging and white light turns on when they are fully charged.
There are different color indicators that guide you about the charging status:
- If there is white light flashing rapidly, it indicates that the battery of the earbuds is low.
- If there is steady light showing only 1, it indicates that the battery is charged 25%.
- If there are 2 steady white lights, it indicates that the battery is charged 50%.
- If there are 3 steady white lights, it indicates that the battery is charged 75%.
- If all 4 lights are steady white, the Earbuds’ charging has been completed.
Why Are My Wireless Earbuds Not Pairing/Connecting?
First of all, try to connect and pair your earbuds with your device and check whether they are connected or not. If they are not connected to your device, you can try again and connect them again. If they are still not paired, then there is a possibility that there are some pairing issues which may be due to the battery hasn’t been charged fully.
|Reading About: How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One|
- You can restart the device because sometimes, only restarting your device fixes the issue.
- Make sure that you have not plugged your earbuds into the charging cable.
- You may need to check the settings of both your device and earbuds.
- Now, you can put back your earbuds in the case and start pairing again and restart the device.
You may need to change the settings of your device. Because sometimes it causes problems.
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now remove the earbuds from the charging case and try to pair them with your device.
- You can check whether the earbuds are broken from the inside or not. You can check the wire from inside and repair it. You can also try another pair of earbuds to make sure that the problem is not in the device.
You can reset the earbuds which will surely resolve the issue and pair your earbuds with your device.
Love True Wireless Earbuds, Purchase Now!
heyday™ True Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
Heyday™ True Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
Attribute: IPX5 sweat-resistant
Battery: 10hrs of playback
Feature: Bluetooth 5.2 enabled
How to Reset Heyday Wireless Earbuds
- First of all, remove the earbuds from their box and make sure that you shut down the earbuds.
- For this, you will keep the earbuds and hold them or hold the power button for some earbuds and you will see red light turned on. They are now turned off.
- Now, push and hold the button for almost 7-10 seconds.
- Earbuds will enter into resetting mode. You will see lights flashing indicating the status of resetting.
- Now push and hold them for about 3 seconds to turn them on again.
- You will see that the right earbud is now trying to connect to your device.
- Now, connect your earbuds to your device.
You can connect your Heyday wireless earbuds with your smartphone, Computer, or Mac via Bluetooth. You just open the settings in your device and look for the devices which you want to pair and turn on the earbuds and connect them with your device.
If there is any issue in connection, you may reset the earbuds which we have explained in detail above.
I hope that you have enjoyed the article. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to comment below.
People Also Ask
About This Article
Hi, This is Azam and founder of Headphonebeast.com. I have a special interest in Audio products and I have used multiple Audio and sound-related products with almost every version of the headphones and Airpods. Now, I write detailed information on every issue and every feature of headphones, AirPods, or earbuds and also review them according to my personal utility experience.
Email: [email protected]