How To Pair Onn Headphones[Ultimate Solution]
Wireless headphones are becoming very popular in the line of audio products and it is very important to understand how wireless connections and Bluetooth technology work and how the pairing feature functions in wireless headphones. The following guide will help you to show how to pair Onn headphones.
How To Turn Your Onn Headphones Pairing Mode On
- Hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Headphones will turn on.
- Headphones will now enter into pairing mode when LED light flashes on.
- In different models of Onn headphones, the LED light color is either red or blue.
We have sorted out the guide in four parts to better guide you separately for each device system.
How to Reset Bluetooth Headphones According to Brand
You can reset your Bluetooth headphones according to the specific brand you own. It takes some guesswork but definitely, each brand has its own specifications and complexities when there arises any issue.
Here are the different brands you may select among them:
You can check out these articles for further explanation.
How to reset Onn Headphones
How to reset Bose Headphones
How to reset JBL Headphones
How to reset MPOW Headphones
How To Pair Onn Headphones In Multiple Devices?
- Open your device Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the “Pair new device”.
- Make sure your Onn headphones are in pairing mode.
- Tap on your headphone name on your device and Pair.
- Go to Bluetooth in Settings and turn on the toggle.
- Put your Onn headphones in pairing mode
- Tap on your Onn headphones when their name appears on your device screen.
- In your Windows Settings, click on “Bluetooth & devices”.
- Click on “Add device” and select “Bluetooth”.
- Click on your Device and then “Pair”.
- Click on the Apple menu on mac.
- Click on “System Preferences” and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Onn headphones and click Connect.
|Read More about Headphones|
|Recommended Article: How to Connect Wireless Headphones on iPhone or iPad|
After pairing Onn headphones with your device, LED will stop blinking on your headphones.
Frequently Asked Questions
About This Article
Hi, This is Azam and founder of Headphonebeast.com. I have a special interest in Audio products and I have used multiple Audio and sound-related products with almost every version of the headphones and Airpods. Now, I write detailed information on every issue and every feature of headphones, AirPods, or earbuds and also review them according to my personal utility experience.