How To Reset JLab Earbuds
JLab Earbuds have been the top-selling earbuds in the market. But sometimes, they might face some technical issues and troubleshooting problems which makes us a little frustrated but having sound knowledge about how to reset JLab earbuds can make your earbuds working efficiency improved and increase their time span as well.
How To Reset JLab Earbuds
First of all, Remove your earbuds from the connected device or forget the earbuds’ Bluetooth connection with your device completely. This will avoid any chance of a Bluetooth connection.
You can do this by following the steps below:
- Go to settings
- Find Bluetooth option
- Forget or disconnect
- Put them in the charging case
- Now, tap on one of the earbuds 7 times
- Put them out of the case (Blue & white light will be turned on which will ensure its pairing mode)
- Now, select your earbuds on your device and connect.
If you want sporty earbuds which are wireless, you must go for Jlab Epic 2 earbuds. They offer good sound quality and high bass with their large 8mm drivers.
They are sleek in design and their waterproof ability makes it to use in the gym and they have no effects of water or sweat.
Recommended by Author: JLab Epic 2 Review
Now, make sure that your earbuds are in the case.
- Tap both of the earbuds for almost 10 seconds.
- You should tap them one by one.
- Make sure that your earbuds are in the charging case.
- Now, you can take your earbuds out of the case.
- You may see blinking Blue and White light. It will enter into pairing mode.
- Now, you can connect your earbuds with your device with a Bluetooth connection.
|Reading Recommendation: Are low-price earbuds Good. Check Here|
If You want to reset your Headphones, you have to reset them according to their specific Brands.
It takes some guesswork but definitely, but each brand has its own specifications and complexities when there arises any issue.
Here are the different brands you may choose among them:
How To Put JLab in Pairing Mode
Once you remove the earbuds out of the case, they will flash blue and white.
Now, If you see blinking white and blue, it means that your earbuds are in pairing mode.
How to Reset Jlab Pro Headphones
- First of all, remove the Headphones Pro Bluetooth connection from the device or forget to make sure there does not remain any connection alive.
- Put your headphones Pro in the case and bring them close together enough.
- Tap on them for a few seconds while in the charging case.
- It will now successfully reset your headphones.
|Reading Recommendation: JLAb Wireless Earbuds|
Why are JLab earbuds not pairing?
- Hold the left button down for 3 seconds.
- Then, hold the other button for 3 seconds.
- They will start flashing Blue and white light
- You can forget your Bluetooth devices.
- Now, Pair it again with your device.
How do you pair or Reset JLab earbuds to each other?
We will guide you about the pairing and resetting of both left and right jlab jbuds airsport wireless earbuds. Please follow each step carefully in order to make the paring successful.
- First of all, take both earbuds out of their case.
- Now, put them back in their case and tap 1 time or 7 times on one of the earbuds.
- You will see that earbud will start blinking.
- Now, repeat the same process with another earbud until both show blinking.
- Now, take them out for a few seconds and put them back again in case.
- So, now when you will take them out, you will see that they will be in pairing mode.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device and see if they appear in the Devices option.
Why won’t my JLab GO Air earbuds connect to each other?
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to successfully connect your JLab GO Air earbuds to each other.
- First of all, Tap on one of the JLab GO Air earbuds 7 times.
- You will see that light on the earbud will flash 3 times.
- Do the same procedure with another earbud and it will start flashing automatically.
- Take them both out of their case.
- Now, wait for the light to go out and put them back in their case.
- Basically, they have paired with each other.
- To check it, they will be trying to connect and it will be light blue and white.
- If you see Blue and White light, they are successfully connected to each other.
How do I update JLab earbuds?
When you will open your JLab app, you will be notified if there is any update available or not. If there is an update available, follow the steps mentioned below. Usually, you are notified with a notification pop-up about the update.
- Open your Jlab Sounds app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select ‘Headphones Information’ from there.
- Press ‘Update’ to upgrade the firmware.
Jlab earbuds Button (Shortcuts and Functionality)
JLab earbuds have different shortcut functionalities attached to their buttons.
It might help you to perform various operations.
- If you tap the left earbud once -> volume down
- If you tap the right earbuds once -> volume up
- If you double Tap left earbud -> voice assistant will activate
- If you double-tap right earbuds -> Play/pause
- If you press and hold your left earbud for 2 seconds -> trackback
- If you press and hold your right earbud for 2 seconds -> track forward
- If you triple tap both earbuds -> EQ change
- If you press & hold both earbuds for 3 seconds+ -> Power on
|Similar Topic: How to Reset Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds|
How to charge JLab earbuds?
Earbuds are charged in their charging case. So, we have to charge the case of the JLab earbuds as well.
- Put the earbuds in the charging case.
- Make sure they are turned off. Being in the charging case will automatically turn off the earbuds.
- The charging case will begin to blink when they are in the charging case and on charging mode.
- JLab charging case has a USB adapter and it can connect to a PC as well.
- When the charging is below 25%, the case will flash red light.
- When the charging is between 25-100%, it will flash a green light.
Charging Time for JLab Headphones
|Earbuds Name||Earbuds Charging Time||Earbuds Battery Life|
|GO AIR POP TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS||2.2 Hours||8 Hours|
|EPIC AIR SPORT ANC TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS||3||15|
|GO AIR TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS||1.5||5|
|JBUDS AIR TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS||1.5||6|
|JBUDS AIR ICON TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS||1.5||6|
|EPIC SPORT WIRELESS EARBUDS||3||12|
|STUDIO ANCON-EAR WIRELESS HEADPHONE||3||28|
|Read To Know: Bluetooth Audio Shuttering|
Why won’t my earbuds connect to each other?
First of all, remove your earbuds from your device.
- Go to your device settings.
- Then, choose the Bluetooth option.
- Remove or forget your earbuds.
- Put back both of your earbuds into the charging case.
- It will reset your earbuds and remove all the pre-saved settings.
- Now, you can connect your earbuds.
Why one of my JLab earbuds is connecting?
First of all, disconnect your earbuds and remove the earbuds from the device to make sure there does not remain any connection alive.
- Put your earbuds in the case and make sure that the case of the earbuds is open.
- Now, press the earbud 4 times until it blinks blue.
- It will successfully connect your earbuds.
What Is Jlab Signature Mode?
Earbuds and headphones have built-in EQ3 sound mode.
- You can control your sound with this feature.
- Modes available in EQ3 are Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost.
- Sub-bass is amplified by the bass boost software.
How To Connect My Jlab Pro Signature Earbuds?
When the JLab earbuds blink red and blue light. It means that the earbuds have gone into pairing mode.
- To hold the battery, press the hold button for about 10 seconds.
- You can connect the new band by going into your device setting and then select the Bluetooth option.
- Pick the Earbuds name which you want to pair.
JLab JBuds Factory Reset
You can follow the factory reset method in the steps below.
- First of all, remove the Jbuds Bluetooth connection from the device or completely forget the JBuds from the device.
- Open your charging case and place the JBuds in the case.
- Press the Jbuds 4 times on one of the buds.
- Do the same process with the 2nd bud.
- Remove them from the case and keep them a little apart from each other.
- Now, You can pair the Bluetooth with your device.
People Also Ask
About This Article