Why do my Earbuds keep Disconnecting | Fixed
Have you ever experienced being too engrossed in your music and suddenly your Bluetooth earbuds/headphones turn off? There may be certain reasons why your wireless headphones or Bluetooth earbuds turn off.
Headphones/Earbuds keep disconnecting | 8 Fixes
1. Battery and Charger may be Busted
Sometimes, the charger could also be a problem. If the charger is not working well, it won’t charge your wireless headphones or Bluetooth earbuds and the faulty battery may also be a reason which does not store the power to make your earbuds perform well. It will ultimately cause your headphones/Earbuds to turn off frequently.
Make sure that you are not using a faulty charger which may damage your battery as well. All Batteries have a limited life after which they are unable to provide enough operating efficiency. So, make sure that you change your battery after its maximum time period of durability.
2. Low Battery
The low battery is the most common reason which causes the wireless earbuds to keep disconnecting and reconnecting again and again. Because most electronic devices don’t work efficiently when they are low on battery and the standard charging is between 20% and 80%.
Always charge your battery before attaching them to any Bluetooth device. You will not face Bluetooth disconnecting and reconnecting, again and again, the issue. Don’t overcharge your battery to avoid any explosion.
3. Low-Quality Earbuds/Headphones
Most low-quality wireless earbuds lack consistent quality which also makes them unpredictable to guess whether they will work or not despite any time limitation. Quality and durability also depend upon the personal care of your electronic devices. They need proper care to keep their working condition good.
If you have purchased earbuds/headphones which are unable to perform sometimes, you need to change your audio device. You must purchase your new headphones/earbuds depending upon your usage and the specific features of the device i-e; noise canceling ability, improved and loud sound. You can purchase at a low price as well depending upon the brand, you want to go with.
4. Power Mode
If your device has enabled Power Mode, it might cause your headphones to seem low and they may disconnect from time to time. Because your main device has turned on synchronization and assumes that the audio device is consuming battery. So, it hinders the smooth performance of the device.
Make sure that you have not turned on the power mode and the battery is charged enough to avoid the Bluetooth connection being dropped again and again.
Traditionally, wireless headphones lack sound quality when compared to wired headphones. Basically, any other device which you have already paired with and is emitting the wireless signal matching the frequency of the sauna limited by your wireless headphones can interfere and create disturbance in the flow of data and your audio device tries to connect with it instead which creates the problem of connection is dropped again and again.
It all depends on the distance that how far the device is which may create interference. So, you should keep enough distance between your pairing devices and others hoping to connect and interfere which can resolve the devices’ disconnecting and connecting again and again issue.
If your device is not compatible with wireless headphones/earbuds and they are just forcing themselves and trying to get into pair, you might face connection problems which may disconnect again and again. If your device has Bluetooth 5.0 and your earbuds have Bluetooth 2.0, so you will only get the result of version 2.0. Due to the non-similarity between both devices’ Bluetooth, you might get into connecting loss problems again and again.
You should properly check the audio device and its connection and make sure that you are about to purchase headphones/earbuds which are compatible with your device like PC, Mobile. Always go with the latest updates because updated Bluetooth means improved battery life, better transmission, and the ability to connect over a large distance as well. If you have already purchased your Bluetooth headphones then you need to change your audio device.
7. Pairing Mode
If you have lost the Bluetooth connection from your device, you must check the pairing mode. Because sometimes when the device is not in use for a long time then it automatically turns off pairing mode.
|Read More: HOW TO PAIR JBL HEADPHONES & EARBUDS|
Just check whether the pairing mode is enabled. Because devices take time in setting the pairing mode and turning it on. When they are turned off, you have to turn them on again.
You can do it by pressing and holding your earbuds for a few seconds until you see a light indicator flashing on the earbuds.
8. Update Device
Sometimes, our devices are not updated and the outdated software firmware causes the connection loss issue.
Always keep your device updated to avoid any issues. Set your device on automatic updates to avoid the device disconnecting again and again.
Bluetooth Earphones Disconnecting with iPhone | Fixed
If you are facing trouble with Bluetooth disconnecting again and again with your iPhone and the problem is more while you are calling, Follow the steps mentioned below to fix it.
- First of all, go to your mobile settings.
- Now, click on Accessibility from there.
- Scroll through the device and click on Audio Devices.
- Select Bluetooth headset from here.
- Your settings are done now. Enjoy!
How To Fix Bluetooth Connecting and Disconnecting in Android
It is simple troubleshooting that will quickly resolve your Bluetooth connection and fix connection loss again and again.
- First of all, go to settings from your device.
- Now, Go to Bluetooth from the settings.
- Search for your device name and try to connect with your device.
- Unpair your device by clicking on it.
- Switch off your Bluetooth from the corner.
- Now, turn your Bluetooth again from the device.
- Put your earbuds on your ears and pair your earbuds again with your device.
How To Fix Bluetooth Connecting and Disconnecting in Windows 10
If you are worried about “Why do my Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting windows 10” follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, go to your settings on your Windows. You can access settings from the Start menu.
- Now, click on Updates and Security from there.
- Click on Troubleshoot from the panel on the left sidebar.
- Now, press Additional Troubleshoot.
- Find Bluetooth from the next window and click “Run the Troubleshooter. ”
- It will automatically detect any error and troubleshoot it.
- Now, close the window after it is fixed.
- If you see any issue afterward, Go to Services from the search bar.
- Search here Bluetooth Support Services and right-click on it.
- Now, make sure that Automatic connectivity is turned on.
- Come back and go to Bluetooth User Support Services and right click on it, and go to Properties.
- Again go to Bluetooth Support Services and click on Restart.
- Now, Go to Device Manager.
- Explore Bluetooth and expand it.
- Now, right-click on Qualcomm Bluetooth and disable the driver first and enable it again. Update the driver afterward. I hope that your error will be resolved.
If you are facing the “Earbuds keep disconnecting” issue, you must ensure that your device is updated. You need to check whether the pairing mode is turned on or not. You must check your device compatibility with your earbuds/headphones.
If you are facing any issues, don’t hesitate to comment below.
About This Article
Hi, This is Azam and founder of Headphonebeast.com. I have a special interest in Audio products and I have used multiple Audio and sound-related products with almost every version of the headphones and Airpods. Now, I write detailed information on every issue and every feature of headphones, AirPods, or earbuds and also review them according to my personal utility experience.
Email: [email protected]